Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FUNK ---Is that what I'm in?

I'm here looking out at the world with my  3-D glasses. The world is still the same, but it looks less threatening when it's reduced to 2 colours - Blue and Red. 
I'm still in some kind of funk.  My energy level sucks!  I don't know if my get up and go, got up and went or if it's lying around waiting for me to kick it in the butt!  I see all kinds of things around here that need doing, just can't seem to start even one thing.  I may be coming down after a busy 3 months of worrying and being far too involved with my friend's illness and perhaps at my advanced age I should cut myself some slack.  Only I feel like the Slack has turned into Sloth.  One of the seven deadly sins.  Hmmm what are those sins?  Let me see if I can remember some of them.  Greed; Envy; Sloth; Lust; ....the others escape me at the moment.  I'll be back when I can name the other three.

No comments:

Post a Comment