Friday, July 9, 2010

Who's In The Driver's Seat?











Those muffled screams may be mine!





Yes, who is in the driver's seat?  Somedays it feels like I'm driving with no brakes and a lead foot.  Other days I can't get the jalopy to turn over and start. And then....there are the days when it seems like the car is driving me and it's not letting me know where in the hell we are going.  A Magical Mystery Tour is this life of mine, I tells ya!
Time is marching on and I am dragging my feet trying to slow it down.  I have to keep reminding myself that I can't do what I used to do and not  feel tired or sore, or both.  The house, the garden, the lawns all need to be worked on, but geeeezlooweezze it takes a lot outta this ol' lady!  I should sell the house and go live somewhere that has it all covered.  However, at this point inertia is taking over.........for now.  Well, there's always tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, and......

1 comment:

  1. my car "Roweena" has a mind of its own. my house and garden need a lot of work too, (as does roweena). tomorrow will come ;-)

    ReplyDelete